How to Upgrade your Project Management Methodology
You can easily upgrade to new project management methodology versions? If you have purchased MPMM as a package option and are able to upgrade for free, then upgrading to the latest edition is easy. There are 2 ways that you can currently upgrade to a new version. The first way is simply to download the latest trial edition of MPMM, install it and activate it. The second way is to go into the “Customer Downloads” area and download the latest edition from there. In time, you will only be able to download from the Customer Downloads area, so downloading the latest edition from this location is the best option.
Here is a checklist of items that you should do (if you have the Professional Edition) to upgrade successfully:
- Backup your project management methodology, by selecting the “Backup” button
- Check that you have your purchased serial numbers for MPMM to hand. If you don’t, then click on the Settings button and write down your serial number details from there.
- Remove the current version of MPMM from your PC, by selecting the Windows Control Panel, “Add / Remove programs” and selecting to remove the current installation of MPMM.
- Download the latest edition of MPMM, from your website www.MPMM.com
- Complete the installation, by entering your serial number at the required time.
- Make sure that you activate your product. Online activation is the fastest method for activation.
- When MPMM first opens, click on the settings button and “Restore” your backup from your PC. In this way, you can retain all of your unique project management methodology information, for continuing use.
The MPMM Support Team