Define the Promote Standards Service
Follow the four steps shown in this diagram using your Project Management Templates to define the key features of the Promote Standards Service:
1. Decide to Offer
2. Define Key Features
3. Prepare Activity Matrix
4. Define Stakeholders, Processes, and Outputs
– Decide to offer. All PMOs offer this service, and it should be launched at the beginning of the PMO Execution Phase.
– Define key features in Project Management Methodology. Define the administrative information, key features, purpose, and benefits of the Promote Standards Service.
– Prepare activity matrix. Define the activities that each Project Manager team member will perform and assign the work.
– Define stakeholders, processes, and outputs. After key features are defined, continue to develop the service by completing the remaining sections of the Service Plan and additional templates.