Question: Many thanks for your support, I tried to use the web address mentioned (http://www.sendspace.com/file/sk8vi5) but it does not work, it is blocked by our server, I don’t know why. Does MPMM Project Methodology have another web site we can use.
Answer: The problem is that it’s an .exe file and firewalls certainly don’t like this type of files. Below is the file as a Zip file so it will get through your firewall. You will need to rename the file as an .exe before you run it. Here’s what to do:
In Windows XP
– Right mouse click on the start button and select Explore
– Then on the main menu at the top, click Tools / Folder Options and then the View tab. Then untick the item “Hide extensions for known file types”
– Then download this file http://www.sendspace.com/file/l2h9q3 from the Download Link at the bottom and save the file to your My Documents folder on your PC. Then rename the last 4 characters of the document file name, from “.zip” to “.exe”
– Then double click on the file and it should run fine
– When you have finished, you can click on the Project Management Tools / Folder Options and then the View tab. Then tick the item “Hide extensions for known file types” to go back to their previous view of their files
– At this point, MPMM Project Methodology will be uninstalled on your PC.