Web Project Management User Question
I need to purchase a third Multi-User License and would like instructions on where to set MPMM to point to a central location so the three users can share the one database?
MPMM Customer Answer
Here are the procedures for installing the Multi-User version of MPMM Project Management Professional.
1) Uninstall MPMM
– If you already have MPMM Professional installed on your PC, perform these steps…
– First, backup your MPMM content (using the Tools / Backup Content option) to your file folder
– Then take a note of your serial number (using the Help / About MPMM option)
– Use the Windows Control Panel “Add or Remove Programs” feature to uninstall MPMM
– Ask each of your licensed colleagues to perform these same steps
2) Install MPMM Multi-User (Server version)
– Download and install the Server version of MPMM Multi-User:
– As part of the installation process, choose a folder on your central server to store the MPMM database. This folder should be accessible by each of the other licensed users.
– Enter your serial number and activate online. Your software is now accessing the central database.
3) Install MPMM Multi-User (Client version)
– Your colleagues will need to perform the following steps, to install MPMM Multi-user and to access the central database you have created, on your shared file folder…
– Download and install the Client version of MPMM Multi-User:
– As part of the installation process, select the database on your central server, that was installed as part of step 1.
– Enter your serial number and activate online. The software is now accessing the central database.