By maintaining up-to-date lists of the customers who need to comply with these standards, and receive information and training about them, the PMO helps ensure compliance to these project management methodology standards.
Typical Other Stakeholders
Other stakeholders for the Promote Standards Service who are not customers include:
– Standards experts who the PMO relies on for information and training. These experts may be inside or outside the company.
– Senior HR, quality, and engineering managers or executives, who determine which standards the company should comply with, and how suing the right Project Management Templates
– Project reviewers and auditors who evaluate projects to see if they comply with standards
– All those who benefit from improved project success
– All those who benefit from the simplification or organizational processes due to the standardization of Project Plan methods