Standards Training Plan
The Project Management Methodology PMO Standards Expert and the PMO Training Manager follow these eight steps to create and implement the Standards Training Plan:
1. Open a copy of the Standards Training Plan Project Management Template. Enter the general information at the top left.
2. Copy the list of standards from the Standards Publication Schedule into the Standards Training Plan.
3. Copy the version numbers into the Version # column.
4. Create one row for each training format. Each training program may be in an in-class format, a <a href=/>Online Project Management</a> web-based format, and other formats for guided or independent study.
5. Copy the planned dates for the start and end of training from the Standards Publication Schedule.
6. Enter the planned dates for when the outline will be approved, when the materials will be prepared, and when test classes will be run. Make sure to allow sufficient time to complete each of these activities so that the class can be available on the date listed for training to be available.
7. As work is completed, track the work by entering the actual dates deliverables are finished.
8. Whenever a standard is updated to a new version, enter a line on this schedule for each version of the training materials, and revise the training for that standard.