Define the Online Project Management Update Plans Service
Follow the four steps shown in this diagram to define the key features of the Update Plans Service:
1. Decide to Offer
2. Define Key Features
3. Prepare Activity Matrix
4. Define Stakeholders, Processes, and Outputs
– Decide to offer. Decide whether or not to offer this service, and when to launch it.
– Define key features. Define the administrative information, key features, and benefits of the Update Plans Service.
– Prepare activity matrix. Define the activities that each team member will perform and assign the work.
– Define stakeholders, processes, and outputs. After key features are defined, continue to develop the service by completing the remaining sections of the Service Plan and additional project management templates.