Why MPMM Project Management Methodologies was created?
MPMM® stands for the “Method123 Project Management Methodology”. It was created by the founders of www.Method123.com to solve 3 common business problems:
- The failure of a high percentage of projects to deliver on time.
- The lack of use of a suitable Project Management Methodology.
- The lack of available project managment methodologies in the marketplace.
MPMM are project management methodologies. This methodology acts like a road map, showing Project Managers how to complete every step in the Project Lifecycle. By following this road map, project managers can deliver projects in a much more efficient and structured fashion. They will follow a repeatable structure when managing projects, so they can complete project activities faster and more effectively than ever before.
- Project Managers a set of repeatable processes for managing projects.
- Project Sponsors a single Project Management Life Cycle for their organization.
- PMO Managers a framework for monitoring and controlling projects.
- Project Auditors a method for reviewing and auditing projects.
- Project Teams the templates needed to build deliverables quickly.
So that’s a brief overview of why the MPMM project management methodologies was created and what it offers a Project Manager and a Project Team.
The MPMM Support Team